In The Press
- An interview with Articy:Draft, from Nevigo at GamesCom 2017 - in which Karsten from Nevigo asks us about narrative design, our company, and thoughts about VR, and we talk a lot.
- Introducing the Talespinners, Fairytale Distillery's Blog, Sept 2016 - a blog entry on what we're doing for Fairytale Distillery's game The Exiled.
- The bold new video games pushing the boundaries of storytelling, iNews, Sept 2016 - includes two games we've worked on, The Bunker and SOMA
- Making it in Unreal: The Siege and the Sandfox, PCGamesN, Aug 2016 - on the Siege and the Sandfox, a game we're providing the story for
- The Bunker shortlisted for Best Performance and, importantly, Best Writing at the Develop Awards 2017 [List of Finalists].
- Getting Into Games Writing. [Ian, June 2017]
- An article on Moment-based Story Design in the Knutepunkt 2017 conference book. [Ian, Feb 2017]
- Mind the Gap - Thoughts about leaving spaces inside your story for your audience to fill up. [Ian, Dec 2016]
- A Quick Look At Worldbuilding - A short article on our approach to building a large scale world for multiple players. [Ian, Oct 2016]
- Crossing The Threshold - Dragging your players kicking and screaming into your gameworld. [Ian, Mar 2016]
- War Stories: Memorable Moments - Moment-based design for player-centric stories. [Ian, Feb 2016]
- Writing Backwards: Stunt to Story - Using gameplay restrictions as the foundation for story. [Ian, Jun 2015]
- Procedural Narrative: The Experience Director - Programmatic systems for shaping the player's experience. [Ian, Dec 2013]
- Procedural Narrative: Stress Levels - Shaping the player's experience by measuring it. [Ian, Dec 2013]
- Procedural Narrative: Better Templates - also known as 'I hate fetch quests'. [Ian, Dec 2013]